This is my first attempt at all things blogging. I suppose that this should lead off with a little bit about who I am. Well my name is Kyle, currently the age of 24 and the reason I've decided to do this is merely for fun. You know post things I find or that someone has led me too that are interesting and on the rare occasion voice my distaste for things.
About that name "Droppin' Brocs" - what does it mean?
1)Its a long story about an underwear-less kid, some broccoli and a friend who thought i was talking about pooping.
2)Broccoli to me looks like a brain, so lets think of Broccoli as the vegetable of knowledge.
Guess what I'm trying to say is that I will be either talking shit or in a way dropping some knowledge.
It will also be a goal of mine to spiffy up the site but in due time.
-Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment